Smash Factor Indoor Golf (SFIG) uses the latest technology to provide you with the most realistic golf course views, club swing, and ball data to analyze. See replays of your shots and swings to improve your golf game and experience quickly.
It’s pretty simple – think Zoom or FaceTime PLUS:
Sang Lee (Calgary, Alberta Canada)
Washington State Men’s Golf – 2010-2015
Asian Tour Player – 2016-2018
PGATour Canada – 2021-2023
Sang has 19 years of golfing experience and 16 years of competitive golf experience at every level, including Alberta Junior Team, Amateur Team, Canada Summer Games Team, and Young Pro squad member, Division 1 Collegiate golf, and professional golf experience around the world. Sang is very knowledgeable in the golf industry and has been teaching students throughout his playing career. He has learned under world-class teachers in the U.S and Asia.
Fluent in Korean and English
Instagram/Tik Tok @sangleegolf
1-403-612-2283 (Canadian Number) firstname.lastname@example.org
– Very knowledgeable of golf swing functions for different age groups and body types
– Making things simple and easy for clients to grasp ideas right away and make improvements
– Developing good relationships with clients through trust and integrity
– Ability to dissect the golf swing and pinpoint the core issues for dysfunctional golf swings
– Understanding of biomechanics of the human body and limitations people have in their body
– Main focus on giving each client as much value to their lessons as possible as well as making sure they have fun while doing so